Relax with INOVA Alerts- powered by Visa® Sign Up Here
Imagine how helpful it would be for someone to tell you about suspicious activity on one of your accounts at the time it was happening. Just think of the time and trouble it could save you from dealing with possible fraud, identity theft, or worse. Don’t worry—with the new INOVA Alerts powered by VISA®, we’ve got your back. Once you sign up, we’ll send you an alert as soon as a transaction occurs on your INOVA Visa debit or credit account. They also help you monitor your spending anytime and anywhere.
It’s easy to sign up, simply click the Sign Up Here button and follow these easy steps below. Once you receive an alert, you can monitor your account from wherever you are and take quick action to reduce or avoid fraud.
You will receive an alert when your card has been used for:
- A transaction that exceeds the limit that you’ve set
- A transaction that has been declined
- A transaction that took place without your presence
- Withdrawing cash from an ATM
- Foreign country transactions
- Gas station transactions
Stop fraud in its tracks and keep your accounts safe and secure with INOVA Alerts powered by Visa.
You can receive near real-time, informative alerts via text or email. Alert delivery will depend on your wireless service and the coverage within the area. Alerts delivery may be subject to delays, including service outages and connection issues. Your INOVA Credit card alerts and Debit card are free from INOVA. However, your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply. Alerts for gasoline transactions may not always include the purchase amount. Additional restrictions apply.
Easy Sign Up Steps—
- Click Sign Up Here
- Click Create Account—fill in information requested
- Click I Agree in both boxes and click Continue
- An email with a verification code will be sent to the email address provided. Enter the verification code and click Continue.
- To enter your mobile number for text alerts, go to Settings in the banner, use the drop down for Manage Mobile Numbers and enter your mobile number. A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone, input the code and click Continue.
- Click on Cards in the header to enter your card number and other information and click Create Account. You will receive notification that a card has been added for verification purposes. Use the circle with the pencil to edit the card type if necessary. Use the plus sign “+” at the top of the page to the card to add additional cards.
- To set the alert, click on the arrow next to the word OFF. This opens the fields to enter the dollar amount of the threshold and notification. Dollar amounts must be in whole numbers and not less than $1. Click on Notification Method and choose Email or Text or both and click Save. Text alerts are the most secure and timely notification.
- After all alerts are programmed, the next card number can be set up by clicking the plus sign at the top of the page. After entering the new card information, the primary card is still shown. Click on the arrow next to the card image to go to the new card information to set those alerts then click Save.