Choose from INOVA’s FREE Business Checking or Business Dividend Checking.
Every new business checking account includes:
FREE Business Debit Card FREE Online Banking FREE eStatements** FREE thank you gift**
Buy Back of your unused checks and debit cards from another financial institution***
FREE Business Checking
- No minimum balance
- No Monthly service charge
- Unlimited FREE monthly transaction items*
Business Dividend Checking
- Competitive dividends
- Unlimited FREE monthly transactions items*
- Only $5,000 minimum balance to avoid a low monthly fee of $10
Benefits to You:
- FREE Debit Card—Enjoy everyday access to your funds at any ATM in the world and the convenience of making purchases without writing a check
- FREE Buzz Points—Earn points on every purchase made with your INOVA Debit or Credit card
- FREE Visa® Alerts—Receive alerts when your INOVA Debit or Credit card has been used to assist in early fraud detection.
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE e-Statements—Eliminate paper waste and enjoy secure online access to current and past statements by opting for electronic delivery 2.
- Business Credit Card—Carry an on-the-go credit line in your pocket with an INOVA Business Credit card. It’s the card designed specifically for businesses.
- FREE Personal Checking—Simply Free Checking has no monthly service or per check charges and no minimum balance. Plus, it has loads of features.
- Over 35,000 Alliance One or CO-OP network ATMs across the nation. Foreign ATM and PIN-based sales transaction will be charged $2.00 per transaction.
- Convenient, 24/7 electronic access to your account via Tellerphone and Internet Banking.
- Deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by NCUA.
- Deposit bags available upon request.
- Account can be integrated with a Business Line of Credit for overdraft protection or complete cash management of funds.
- Your business must be an INOVA FCU Valued INOVA Partner (VIP).
- You must have a federal identification number.
- Business resolution is required.
- You must provide specific documents depending on the organizational structure of the business (i.e., Sole Proprietorship, S Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, etc.).
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, and sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Credit Union rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposits is only $10. Ask for details.
*Transaction items include all debit and credits
**We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening.
*** $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
2 Must maintain a valid e-mail address. Monthly paper statement fee $2.50